Friday, January 3, 2014

San Luis Obispo Relocation Information - Central Coast Living

San Luis Obispo Relocation Information

Are you considering moving to California's Central Coast?

The California Central Coast is truly one of the best places to live in the United States, maybe even the world! Maybe I am a little biased, since I have called this area my home for over 20 years. Many locals will surely agree with me.

Housing prices can be steep compared to many areas of the country. Many might say "You pay for the weather." Agreeably it is quite perfect year round. But it's so much more than the weather. It's the natural beauty, the people, the access to cultural events and more.

Here are some links to local information you will find helpful. Whether you are planning a trip or planning a move, these resources will be your guide. Contact me if I can be of assistance!




No comments:

Post a Comment