Thursday, December 26, 2013

Living in San Luis Obispo (SLO)

Living in San Luis Obispo More Affectionately Known as SLO

Out walking and enjoying the sunshine a couple of weeks ago, I chatted to a local and I asked this question "What are the drawbacks of Living in SLO?" "mmm" he said "Real Estate prices aren't conducive to First Time Home Buyers. Apart from that, I cannot think of any other major drawbacks"
He also said "The quality of life here is great. The City of SLO allows for residents to escape to the country to go hiking, biking or just a little drive to Morro Bay or Montana de Oro State Park or the surrounding vineyards. "

 

"There are lots of outdoor activities. About a third of the population of SLO are students who add to the liveliness of this beautiful place. We live in shorts, shirts and sandals for the most part of the year. The summer temperatures are 80F to 90F generally and winter it seldom goes below 60F. The air is clean and generally its a very nice clean place to live."

"My wife and I love that we are able to walk to most restaurants, the theatre, outdoor events and then down in Hiquera Street,  the local farmers come on a Thursday evening and sell their produce."

"If there is anything that could be wrong with this area, the weather would have to be it. Its too mild!"

Well that made me smile. If this sounds like the place you would like to live, then you should be contacting me to come out and take a look at the homes I have for you. If you are a First Time Home Buyer, you are my specialty! I will show you your new home. Don't be concerned about what Dave said… I will help to find you a home!

San Luis Obispo Listings Search

Call or Text Me Cell 805-801-2306 or email me for an appointment to explore San Luis Obispo.



No comments:

Post a Comment