Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Beauty of The Central Coast California

Take in the Beauty of the California Central Coast

I have been very blessed in my lifetime to have met this wonderful girl, Amy Joseph. She is one of the most talented photographers I have ever come across. I have the opportunity to share Amy's work with you and in so doing, offering you the lifestyle that we on the Central Coast California are so lucky to have.

As a Real Estate Agent, I have homes for sale along this coast to suit even the most discerning buyer. Take a look at Amy's array of photos and if there is a view or an area that appeals more than another, let me find you the home of your dreams - with that view! Visit my website by clicking here.

Admire the Work of Amy Joseph - follow this link to her website

"I grew up here on the Central Coast, and everywhere I look is a memory (whether good or bad), a moment (sometimes happy, sometimes sad), a special place where big things in my life happened or just a spot I used to hang out at as a kid.  The beauty of the landscape has never changed and hopefully never will.  I love it here and have always enjoyed sharing what I love about the this area with others.  I hope you enjoy my photos and can feel the love I put into what I do. " ~Amy Joseph










Do you think you could live here…..? 
…...Yes, that's why we do!


Call Kim Weinstein 805-801-2306
www.KimSellsYourHome.com


No comments:

Post a Comment